he company is likely to be merged with parent company Tech Mahindra
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services informed the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday that it has applied to India's Company Law Board (CLB), seeking an extension to Sept. 30 for filing its 2008 and 2009 financial results.
Over a year after Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services reported a major financial fraud at the company, research firm Forrester still cautions customers doing business with it.
Embattled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services plans to use a new brand, Mahindra Satyam, to reflect its new ownership.
Embattled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services released on Tuesday the financial information that was provided to investors at the time of the bid for a majority share in the company, though it warned that the information could be unreliable.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Thecus N2310 NAS device
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.