After a spate of news stories about alleged "astroturf" advocacy in a contentious U.S. net neutrality debate, the IDG News Service looked into the funding transparency of several think tanks and advocacy groups involved in the issue. Several disclose...
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
Draft legislation from the U.S. Congress would create a new network neutrality law but would prohibit the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from making its own rules prohibiting broadband providers from selectively slowing Web traffic.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTSenior Test EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA