You probably can't fit it in your pocket, but Seagate's 5TB portable hard drive won't weight down your backpack either.
Seagate brings back the Barracuda Pro with 10TB of storage and 7,200rpm speed.
Seagate is targeting drones and robots as it looks to add its storage technologies to new devices.
Seagate's packing an 8TB hard drive in its new external Backup Plus Hub, which can be hooked up to a Raspberry Pi 3 or Chromebooks for expanded storage.
In an industry first, Seagate has been able to boost areal density to 1TB per platter in a 2.5-inch form factor that's only 7mm high.
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
We take a nostalgic walk down memory lane with a look at advertisements and more from the computing heydays of the 80s. The following images were featured in Australian PC World issues dated between 1986-1987 and they tell stories of a time when IBM ...
Last month's awarding of the 2020 Olympic Games to Tokyo could be great news for technology.
Seagate has ushered in the third generation of its hybrid solid state hard drives at Computex, showing off a slim, 7mm notebook model, as well as a desktop-sized drive, both of which aim to bring faster performance to mainstream notebooks and desktop...
Seagate has just announced a thinner and lighter 2.5in hard drive that it hopes will find its way not only into slimmer Ultrabook computers, but also into Android and Windows tablets.
China has approved Seagate Technology's proposed acquisition of Samsung Electronics' hard disk drive (HDD) business, but with conditions, including measures to minimize potential price increases after the deal, the country's Ministry of Commerce said...
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
The devastating floods in Thailand will cause a 28 percent quarter-on-quarter drop in hard disk drive (HDD) production in the fourth quarter, potentially affecting notebook production in early 2012, research firm IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
Western Digital said its primary manufacturing facility in Thailand was flooded over the weekend, with its secondary site also at risk, raising the possibility of a global shortage of hard disk drives (HDD) in the current quarter.
Severe floods in Thailand have disrupted production of electronics including hard disk drives and semiconductors, with a number of factories suspending operations.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD