Seagate brings back the Barracuda Pro with 10TB of storage and 7,200rpm speed.
Seagate is targeting drones and robots as it looks to add its storage technologies to new devices.
Seagate's packing an 8TB hard drive in its new external Backup Plus Hub, which can be hooked up to a Raspberry Pi 3 or Chromebooks for expanded storage.
In an industry first, Seagate has been able to boost areal density to 1TB per platter in a 2.5-inch form factor that's only 7mm high.
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
We take a nostalgic walk down memory lane with a look at advertisements and more from the computing heydays of the 80s. The following images were featured in Australian PC World issues dated between 1986-1987 and they tell stories of a time when IBM ...
Last month's awarding of the 2020 Olympic Games to Tokyo could be great news for technology.
Seagate has ushered in the third generation of its hybrid solid state hard drives at Computex, showing off a slim, 7mm notebook model, as well as a desktop-sized drive, both of which aim to bring faster performance to mainstream notebooks and desktop...
Seagate has just announced a thinner and lighter 2.5in hard drive that it hopes will find its way not only into slimmer Ultrabook computers, but also into Android and Windows tablets.
China has approved Seagate Technology's proposed acquisition of Samsung Electronics' hard disk drive (HDD) business, but with conditions, including measures to minimize potential price increases after the deal, the country's Ministry of Commerce said...
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
The devastating floods in Thailand will cause a 28 percent quarter-on-quarter drop in hard disk drive (HDD) production in the fourth quarter, potentially affecting notebook production in early 2012, research firm IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
Western Digital said its primary manufacturing facility in Thailand was flooded over the weekend, with its secondary site also at risk, raising the possibility of a global shortage of hard disk drives (HDD) in the current quarter.
Severe floods in Thailand have disrupted production of electronics including hard disk drives and semiconductors, with a number of factories suspending operations.
Another strong earthquake in Japan Thursday and rising oil prices caused turmoil in the markets this week, but there still appears to be strong underlying confidence in the tech sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW