First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
This wireless hard drive is perfect if you want to stream media content to an Android or iOS device
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV review: A Full HD media streamer that can play content off a hard drive or a network
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-portable Drive review: A very versatile storage solution from Seagate.
A Seagate desktop hard drive with 3TB of storage
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Net: Dual-Drive Dock With USB and Social Media Ties
Seagate's Free Agent GoFlex is the first 1.5TB portable drive to market, but its performance in tests was a mixed bag.
Seagate offers a variety of cable modules to plug into the FreeAgent GoFlex Pro, including USB 3.0
Seagate's Momentus XT hard drive adds flash storage to increase speed significantly over a standard hard drive; but it can't quite match an SSD
A stylish Seagate external hard drive
Seagate's first NAS device is easy to use but slow
Seagate's BlackArmor WS 110 external hard drive offers hardware-based encryption
This media streamer integrates well with Seagate portable hard drives
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »