Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz and co-founder Jerry Yang opened the company's investor meeting on Wednesday addressing head on the company's tussle with Alibaba Group over the latter's decision to spin off its online payment unit Alipay.
Google has acquired Sparkbuy, a year-old Seattle startup that developed a comparison shopping service for consumer electronics products.
The browser address bar isn't going anywhere, an add-on developer and former contributor to Firefox said today.
Twitter's CTO left the company last week and there's no move afoot to replace him.
Google has upgraded the mobile site for Maps, which is one of the company's most popular online services, adding features found on the version for desktop browsers.
Google is standing its ground when it comes to enforcing -- or rather, not enforcing -- an anti-piracy law that would require ISPs to terminate the Internet connections of copyright infringers. The controversial law has been met with resistance from ...
Google will not be building a facial recognition search system, even though facial recognition technology is quickly advancing. According to The Telegraph, Google's executive chairman, Eric Schmidt, believes the "surprising accuracy" of facial recog...
MasterObjects, a software development company, added Microsoft to the list of companies it is suing for infringing on a patent for technology that displays potential completed search terms as users type into a search bar.
Google boosted its social search efforts on Thursday by disclosing plans to make it available to users outside the U.S. in 19 languages in the coming week.
Microsoft has unveiled a deeper conglomerate of Bing and Facebook that harvests the power of the social Web, one year after forming a partnership to take "social search" to the next level.
Microsoft has incorporated more Facebook data into its Bing search results, increasing the competition around social search with Google, whose level of access to Facebook data is not as deep.
Consumers may love that Google's Chromebooks will automatically deliver security updates, but company administrators will resist it tooth and nail, experts said today.
How do you solve a problem like Apple and Google?
Business travelers and other people on the fly will like Google's upgrade to the mobile version of its news site if they don't mind the omnipresent search engine knowing where they are.
Google took another step toward the enterprise this week when executives unveiled the "Chromebook," a notebook PC that could boost both its new operating system and cloud apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW