Twitter plans to price its IPO shares between US$17 and $20 when it lists on the New York Stock Exchange, the company said Thursday in a filing
Twitter lost almost as much money in the July-to-September quarter as it did in the first six months of this year, according to a regulatory disclosure made by the company on Tuesday.
Twitter plans to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange, it said Tuesday.
File this one under oops -- Twitter may have inadvertently revealed, at an earlier point, its plans to go public on Nov. 15, according to a recent PrivCo report.
Twitter doesn't seem to have a problem attracting users in international markets, but it definitely has problems making money off them.
Twitter has fewer users and less revenue than Facebook, but in mobile advertising Twitter appears to have dodged the problems that dragged down Facebook's stock after its public offering last year.
Twitter has filed for its long-awaited initial public offering, revealing a fast-growing company but one that lost money in each of the past three years.
Oracle has fired back against charges by a shareholder advisory group that CEO Larry Ellison's compensation is excessive given the company's performance and when compared to other tech company CEOs.
BlackBerry has increased the amount it plans to spend on its ongoing cost-cutting program, and extended it by another three months, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday.
Even before Twitter's initial public offering announcement grabbed the spotlight Thursday, the market for tech IPOs had been heating up thanks to a general rise in stocks.
The Polish Central Anti-Corruption Bureau and U.S. agencies are investigating potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by an employee of an indirect subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard in Poland, the company said in a filing Monday.
Cisco Systems may be "rebalancing" its business by eliminating 4000 jobs, or about 5 per cent of its workforce, but it'll keep its hands off its hot new security acquisition, Sourcefire.
IBM is the subject of a probe by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission into how it reports revenue related to its cloud computing business, the vendor revealed Wednesday.
As the time for a shareholder vote draws near, the Dell special committee weighing competing bids for the company said Wednesday that a plan from investor Carl Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management comes up short by billions of dollars.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charged the Nasdaq stock exchange with violations of securities law for its "poor systems and decision-making" during Facebook's initial public offering, the agency has announced.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT