The number of zero-day and Web browser vulnerabilities shot up in 2014, but overall software vendors are patching faster.
The popular Full-Disclosure mailing list that has served as a public discussion forum for vulnerability researchers for the past 12 years was suspended indefinitely by its maintainer.
Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.
The number of vulnerabilities found in Microsoft's Windows 7 and XP operating systems doubled last year over 2012, with the highest number of flaws reported in Windows 8, according to new research from Secunia.
A hacker released what he claims is a zero-day exploit for older versions of the Parallels Plesk Panel, a popular Web hosting administration software package, that could allow attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code and execute rogue commands on Web s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra's mobile network goes down across the country
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC