Serious vulnerabilities exist in Google App Engine (GAE), a cloud service for developing and hosting Web applications, a team of security researchers has found.
Security researchers released technical details and proof-of-concept code for 30 security issues affecting Oracle's Java Cloud Service, some of which could allow attackers to compromise business-critical Java applications deployed on it.
Oracle added a feature in Java that lets companies control what specific Java applets are allowed to run on their endpoint computers, which could help them better manage Java security risks.
Security researchers from Polish vulnerability research firm Security Explorations claim to have identified a new vulnerability in Java 7 that could allow attackers to bypass the software's security sandbox and execute arbitrary code on the underlyin...
Java vulnerability hunters from Polish security research firm Security Explorations claim to have found a new vulnerability that affects the latest desktop and server versions of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
A new exploit for a previously unknown and unpatched Java vulnerability is being actively used by attackers to infect computers with malware, according to researchers from security firm FireEye.
Researchers from Security Explorations, a Poland-based vulnerability research firm, claim to have found two new vulnerabilities in Java 7 Update 11 that can be exploited to bypass the software's security sandbox and execute arbitrary code on computer...
A recent Java 7 update allows users to completely prevent Java applications from running inside browsers or to restrict how Web-based Java content is handled by the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) client. These features will benefit security-conscious...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- AI should enhance, not replace, humans, say CEOs of IBM and Microsoft
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Microsoft's first tethered Windows 10 VR headsets to ship in March
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW