Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
For the second month in a row, Microsoft has tried to eradicate a mutating rootkit that has blocked some Windows users from installing security updates.
Google patched three vulnerabilities in the Windows version of Chrome earlier in the week, marking the second time that it's plugged security holes this month.
McAfee today announced it would offer business customers affected by last week's flawed update a free one-year subscription to its automated security assessment service.
One week after a critical bug was made public, Oracle has patched its Java virtual machine to fix an exploit that could be used to sneak malicious software onto a computer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC