Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
For the second month in a row, Microsoft has tried to eradicate a mutating rootkit that has blocked some Windows users from installing security updates.
Google patched three vulnerabilities in the Windows version of Chrome earlier in the week, marking the second time that it's plugged security holes this month.
McAfee today announced it would offer business customers affected by last week's flawed update a free one-year subscription to its automated security assessment service.
One week after a critical bug was made public, Oracle has patched its Java virtual machine to fix an exploit that could be used to sneak malicious software onto a computer.
Microsoft today said it would deliver 11 security updates next week to patch 25 vulnerabilities in Windows, Office and Exchange.
Adobe today released an emergency update that patched a pair of critical vulnerabilities in its popular PDF viewing and editing software.
Just weeks after patching a critical flaw, Adobe Systems is rushing out another patch for its Reader and Acrobat software. The company also patched a critical issue in Flash Player Thursday.
For the second time in the last four months, Microsoft today shipped a record 13 security updates that patched dozens of vulnerabilities in Windows.
Microsoft today said it will deliver a record-tying 13 security updates on Tuesday to patch more than two dozen vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Microsoft today issued just one security update for Windows, the lowest number on a Patch Tuesday since January 2009.
Oracle on Tuesday will release a patch update that includes 24 security fixes for its database, application server and other products.
A dangerous vulnerability in Internet Explorer 6 and 7 became publicly known before a fix was available, raising the specter of a high-risk zero-day attack. The bug involves the way IE handles Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) objects, and could let an at...
Nearly a week after an unidentified hacker posted attack code that exploits a flaw in Adobe's Illustrator software, the company says it will fix the issue by Jan. 8.
Adobe Systems' security response team is scrambling to fix a newly disclosed bug in its Illustrator software, even as it readies another security patch for next week.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSenior Change Readiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC