Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
For the second month in a row, Microsoft has tried to eradicate a mutating rootkit that has blocked some Windows users from installing security updates.
Google patched three vulnerabilities in the Windows version of Chrome earlier in the week, marking the second time that it's plugged security holes this month.
McAfee today announced it would offer business customers affected by last week's flawed update a free one-year subscription to its automated security assessment service.
One week after a critical bug was made public, Oracle has patched its Java virtual machine to fix an exploit that could be used to sneak malicious software onto a computer.
Microsoft today said it would deliver 11 security updates next week to patch 25 vulnerabilities in Windows, Office and Exchange.
Adobe today released an emergency update that patched a pair of critical vulnerabilities in its popular PDF viewing and editing software.
Just weeks after patching a critical flaw, Adobe Systems is rushing out another patch for its Reader and Acrobat software. The company also patched a critical issue in Flash Player Thursday.
For the second time in the last four months, Microsoft today shipped a record 13 security updates that patched dozens of vulnerabilities in Windows.
Microsoft today said it will deliver a record-tying 13 security updates on Tuesday to patch more than two dozen vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Microsoft today issued just one security update for Windows, the lowest number on a Patch Tuesday since January 2009.
Oracle on Tuesday will release a patch update that includes 24 security fixes for its database, application server and other products.
A dangerous vulnerability in Internet Explorer 6 and 7 became publicly known before a fix was available, raising the specter of a high-risk zero-day attack. The bug involves the way IE handles Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) objects, and could let an at...
Nearly a week after an unidentified hacker posted attack code that exploits a flaw in Adobe's Illustrator software, the company says it will fix the issue by Jan. 8.
Adobe Systems' security response team is scrambling to fix a newly disclosed bug in its Illustrator software, even as it readies another security patch for next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC