Aiming to better address the security needs of businesses of all sizes that are facing increasingly complex attacks, McAfee has added two endpoint security suites to its product lineup.
A growing interest in big data, analytics, and cloud computing helped propel a weak software enterprise market last year, according to research from IDC. SAP and Oracle fared the best among the large software vendors.
Following up Norton's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/205000/norton_releases_2011_security_products.html">new product launch</a> early Wednesday, Trend Micro announced an overhaul of its entire home user product line on Wednesday, under the m...
QUESTION: I've been told that I shouldn't have more than one antivirus program running on my PC. Can I use both McAfee and Microsoft Anti-Spyware (or another spyware application), for example? I want to be extra safe online, and I know that security ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- ARM builds up security in the tiniest IoT chips
- Google is trying to reinvent the whiteboard
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC