From October 2015 all new cars in the European Union will have to be fitted with an eCall device according to new draft legislation announced Thursday.
Even before bombshell disclosures of the U.S. government's massive collection of Internet and cellphone data, many U.S. residents were very concerned about privacy violations.
Microsoft is upping the security on Azure with Active Authentication, a new service now in preview which allows enterprises to secure access to hosted applications such as Office 365 with two-factor authentication.
Google has detected large-scale phishing attacks targeting users in Iran, ahead of presidential elections in the country.
U.S. federal prosecutors charged eight people on Wednesday in connection with a multimillion-dollar fraud that siphoned money from hacked accounts at banks and financial institutions, laundered it and sent it overseas.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft have joined Google in asking for greater transparency in surveillance requests, following widespread criticism of the U.S. government's surveillance programs and the role of the Internet companies.
A new batch of security updates released by Microsoft on Tuesday address a total of 23 vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer, Windows and Microsoft Office, including one that is actively exploited by attackers. The handling of digital certificates in ...
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit challenging the legality of a U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program targeting customers of Verizon Communications.
A bipartisan group of eight U.S. senators has introduced legislation that would require the nation's attorney general to declassify opinions issued by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in an effort to shed light on the government sur...
Bromium's small virtual machines have been updated to protect users who send documents or connect to public wireless hotspots when on the move.
Privacy advocates are pushing the U.S. Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to collect massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, as alleged in recent news reports.
European Union lawmakers have delayed a vote on what authorities can do with airline passengers' data following the revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism data collection system.
Recent news reports alleging broad surveillance efforts by the U.S. National Security Agency seem to have left more questions than answers. Whistleblower Edward Snowden has accused the NSA of collecting massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, bu...
Users from Vietnam, India, China, Taiwan and possibly other countries, were targeted as part of an attack campaign that uses Microsoft Word documents rigged with exploits in order to install a backdoor program that allows attackers to steal informati...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT