Google has started to move e-mail security features from its Postini service directly into its Google Apps collaboration and communication suite.
Romanian law enforcement officials on Thursday executed 117 searches targeting more than 100 people in an ongoing effort with the U.S. Department of Justice to break up a large Internet auction fraud scheme, the DOJ said.
A security consultant has notified Skype of a cross-site scripting flaw that could be used to change the password on someone's account, according to details posted online.
The new <a href="http://www.defense.gov/news/d20110714cyber.pdf">Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace issued by the Department of Defense</a> on Thursday covers a collection of topics that have been discussed for years and leaves a number of importan...
Oracle is planning to issue 78 patches covering a number of its software products on Tuesday, including 13 fixes for its flagship database, according to a statement posted to its website on Thursday.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Russia and the U.S. are working to reduce chances for a cybersecurity incident that could damage the countries' relationship, according to the top cybersecurity adviser to U.S. President Barack Obama.
The European Commission is examining whether additional rules are needed on personal data breach notification in the European Union.
France's High Authority for the Distribution of Works and the Protection of Rights on the Internet (Hadopi) has prosecuted no one for illegal file sharing in the nine months since it began operating under a so-called "three strikes" copyright enforce...
Booz Allen Hamilton on Tuesday confirmed that its network was hacked but suggested the break-in was more limited than attackers have described.
The Anonymous hacking group said Monday it had broken into military contractor Booz Allen Hamilton's network and posted 90,000 military e-mail addresses and passwords online.
U.K. cybercrime investigators claimed victory with the sentencing of three men on Monday following the prosecution of an organized phishing gang.
The Google+ social networking site malfunctioned this weekend, spamming its users with repeated notifications via e-mail.
For a few hours on Thursday, credit card donations once again flowed to WikiLeaks through a payment gateway at Icelandic hosting company DataCell. Then Visa shut it down again.
Hacker group Anonymous plans to promote an affiliated political party to attract people who share its civil liberties goals, but do not agree with its methods.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW