Political activists from the Middle East were targeted in attacks that exploited a previously unknown Flash Player vulnerability to install a so-called lawful interception program designed for law enforcement use, security researchers from antivirus ...
System administrators overseeing Microsoft Exchange deployments should take a close look at Microsoft's latest round of security patches. In addition to covering Windows and Internet Explorer, Microsoft's latest monthly batch of patches covers the wi...
In a bid to give IT departments better control over devices that employees bring to work, ForeScout Technologies has added MobileIron to the list of mobile management vendors its network access control platform can be integrated with.
With 70 per cent of employees across corporate networks using a personal smartphone or tablet, growing attack surface too big to ignore
McAfee is enhancing its business security platform by adding near real-time querying capabilities to its ePolicy Orchestrator software and by integrating it with its security information and event management (SIEM) product to automatically initiate e...
Surprise! Bad guys are getting creative
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
A new website has revealed that European Parliamentarians are bowing to pressure from U.S. companies to water down parts of a new data protection law.
One week after launching a security bug bounty program, the new file-storage and sharing service Mega claims to have fixed seven vulnerabilities, none of which met its highest severity classification.
A number of journalists covering Myanmar were warned by Google that their Gmail accounts had been targeted in "state-sponsored" attackers.
Security vendor Bit9 promised to release limited details of a hack caused by a failure of the company to install the same security software on its own network that it sells to a handful of Fortune 500 companies.
Oracle isn't done releasing patches for Java SE this month, as another batch will arrive Feb. 19, according to a company blog post.
A critical buffer overflow vulnerability patched this week in the widely used open-source cURL library (libcurl) has the potential to expose a large number of applications and systems to remote code execution attacks.
Financial malware authors are trying to evade new online banking security systems by returning to more traditional phishing-like credential stealing techniques, according to researchers from security firm Trusteer.
A new exploit kit called Whitehole has emerged on the underground market, providing cybercriminals with one more tool to infect computers with malware over the Web, security researchers from antivirus vendor Trend Micro reported Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW