Japan's space agency said Friday that sensitive information on a new long-range rocket project may have been stolen by a computer virus.
Western Connecticut State University said Thursday that a vulnerability in its computer system present for more than three years may have exposed the data of 233,880 students and other people affiliated with the institution.
Microsoft is linking malicious software analysts with online advertising fraud experts in an effort to disrupt click fraud, a scam where advertisers pay for worthless clicks.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve legislation that would give the public new privacy protections from government searches of email and documents stored in the cloud.
Samsung Electronics will close a security hole in the firmware of some of its printers by issuing an update on Friday, and said they could be protected by disabling SNMP.
The Romanian domain names of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Kaspersky Lab and other companies were hijacked on Wednesday and were redirected to a hacked server in the Netherlands.
Proposals that would give the ITU (International Telecommunications Union) more power over the Internet were attacked on two more fronts on Wednesday.
A group of hackers leaked email contact information of experts working with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) after breaking into one of the agency's servers.
An unknown attacker inserted malicious code into the latest version of the Piwik open-source Web analytics software after compromising the project's website on Monday.
Printers manufactured by Samsung have a backdoor administrator account hard coded in their firmware that could enable attackers to change their configuration, read their network information or stored credentials and access sensitive information passe...
Romanian law enforcement authorities have dismantled a criminal group that stole credit card data from foreign companies as part of an operation that resulted in fraudulent transactions totaling US$25 million.
Two digital rights group urged Facebook on Tuesday to halt changes to its governance and data use policies, warning the modifications could increase privacy risks.
A security researcher claims that he found 23 vulnerabilities in industrial control software from several vendors after a different security company last week showcased vulnerabilities in applications from some of the same manufacturers, but chose no...
Despite vowing that fighting cybercrime is high on its agenda, the European Commission has only increased its planned spend by 14 percent.
Hewlett-Packard said in a letter to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it had determined that its products were procured from a partner that was not informed that their ultimate destination was Syria.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC