A security researcher published on Friday another attack on Facebook's Instagram photo-sharing service that could allow a hacker to seize control of a victim's account.
After a two-day outage, Internet access in war-torn Syria appears to be for the most part restored on Saturday, according to reports from several sources.
Japan's space agency said Friday that sensitive information on a new long-range rocket project may have been stolen by a computer virus.
Western Connecticut State University said Thursday that a vulnerability in its computer system present for more than three years may have exposed the data of 233,880 students and other people affiliated with the institution.
Microsoft is linking malicious software analysts with online advertising fraud experts in an effort to disrupt click fraud, a scam where advertisers pay for worthless clicks.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve legislation that would give the public new privacy protections from government searches of email and documents stored in the cloud.
Samsung Electronics will close a security hole in the firmware of some of its printers by issuing an update on Friday, and said they could be protected by disabling SNMP.
The Romanian domain names of Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Kaspersky Lab and other companies were hijacked on Wednesday and were redirected to a hacked server in the Netherlands.
Proposals that would give the ITU (International Telecommunications Union) more power over the Internet were attacked on two more fronts on Wednesday.
A group of hackers leaked email contact information of experts working with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) after breaking into one of the agency's servers.
An unknown attacker inserted malicious code into the latest version of the Piwik open-source Web analytics software after compromising the project's website on Monday.
Printers manufactured by Samsung have a backdoor administrator account hard coded in their firmware that could enable attackers to change their configuration, read their network information or stored credentials and access sensitive information passe...
Romanian law enforcement authorities have dismantled a criminal group that stole credit card data from foreign companies as part of an operation that resulted in fraudulent transactions totaling US$25 million.
Two digital rights group urged Facebook on Tuesday to halt changes to its governance and data use policies, warning the modifications could increase privacy risks.
A security researcher claims that he found 23 vulnerabilities in industrial control software from several vendors after a different security company last week showcased vulnerabilities in applications from some of the same manufacturers, but chose no...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW