Facebook users will no longer be allowed to vote on proposed policy changes at the company because their comments weren't good enough.
South Carolina's governor faulted an outdated Internal Revenue Service standard as a contributing factor to a massive data breach that exposed Social Security numbers of 3.8 million taxpayers plus credit card and bank account data.
Malta-based security start-up firm ReVuln claims to be sitting on a stockpile of vulnerabilities in industrial control software, but prefers to sell the information to governments and other paying customers instead of disclosing it to the affected so...
A man who exposed a major privacy weakness that divulged email addresses of iPad users on AT&T's network plans to appeal his conviction on two felony charges.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has not reversed course on email privacy and has not proposed to give U.S. agencies access to email and other electronic communications without search warrants, despite a news report to the contrary...
Facebook started encrypting the connections of its North American users by default last week as part of a plan to roll out always-on HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) to its entire global user base.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Symantec have uncovered a piece of malware that uses Google Docs, which is now part of Google Drive, as a bridge when communicating with attackers in order to hide the malicious traffic.
Hackers have compromised two servers used by the FreeBSD Project to build third-party software packages. Anyone who has installed such packages since Sept. 19 should completely reinstall their machines, the project's security team warned.
The hacker group that recently infected Israeli police computers with the Xtreme RAT malware has also targeted government institutions from the U.S., U.K. and other countries, according to researchers from antivirus vendor Trend Micro.
The New Zealand Herald's website had spinning photos and backward text on Friday morning after it evidently was the victim of an amusing cross-site scripting attack.
Three U.S. agencies and a group of state attorneys general have filed more than 70 civil and criminal cases against defendants offering allegedly bogus business opportunities, with some of the defendants offering to help customers set up online busin...
A team of researchers have created a proof-of-concept piece of malware that can give attackers control of USB smart card readers attached to an infected Windows computer over the Internet.
Two thieves stole some $1.5 million in Apple iPad minis from a JFK airport cargo building, according to the New York Post.
A majority of European Internet users expect companies to ask for permission to track their activities online using cookies, privacy management company Truste said Thursday. But despite the 2009 introduction of the European Union's so-called cookie d...
The U.S. Senate has voted against moving forward on a cybersecurity bill that supporters have called critical for national security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW