An all-in-one security suite that puts a focus on parental features and safe social networking
Dropcam Echo review: A live streaming camera and app that are easy to set up and access
Avira AntiVir Personal review: Great malware protection
BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers good detection of known malware
Avast Free Antivirus 5 review: This free antivirus package offers quick scan speeds
Symantec Norton Antivirus 2011 review: The latest version of Norton Antivirus offers strong malware detection
Free scurity software Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.0 delivers great results, though it's a little slow
Comodo Internet Security Premium 5.0 review: Effective at blocking new malware
AVG Internet Security 2011 offers the full complement of tools you'd expect in an all-in-one Windows security suite, packaged in a simple-to-use interface and offering integration with popular browsers and Microsoft’s Outlook.
Accessibility and a clear menu structure in its admin utility makes the BVR324 an excellent option for small businesses
Security Shield 2010 combines products from two vendors to create an internet security suite
Norman Security Suite is a comprehensive internet security suite. While it doesn't stand out against its competition, it is a competent product that adequately does what it's supposed to do - protect PCs from internet-borne threats.
Lavasoft Ad-Aware Free 8.3, one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, just got better: It's not just an anti-spyware killer any more.
The newest addition to the Lavasoft line of security software
The Pro version Ad-Aware includes protection against network-borne threats
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration ManagerQLD
- FTTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW