First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
PC Tools Spyware Doctor is available with anti-virus capability in this updated security package.
In traditional malware detection tests conducted by AVTest.org, Trend Micro Antivirus + Antispyware 2010 was able to detect 96.9 percent of the Trojans, spyware, worms and other malware
NOD32 includes some nice extras, such as a new ability to scan HTTPS traffic for threats before they reach your hard drive
While Avast may not be especially thorough, it is fast
Avira AntiVir Premium edition lacks behavioural detection
Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2010 has a polished interface
G Data AntiVirus 2010 uses two antivirus engines
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 is loaded with features
BitDefender Antivirus 2010 needs a better interface
IronKey doubled the maximum capacity of its ultra-secure USB flash drive
WD's My Book Elite external hard drive has an eInk label and hardware encryption
WatchGuard Firebox: Fiery performer at a nice price
Latest News Articles
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $34.95 free shipping
- 31% off $1269
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »