An upgraded version of Sencha's Space platform has the potential to bring together desktops, smartphones and tablets, with lower management costs along the way.
Sencha has introduced Space, aiming to make it easier for IT departments to manage HTML5 apps running on Android, iOS or BlackBerry devices.
Cross-platform development frameworks such as Apache Cordova, Sencha Touch and Xamarin.Mobile are all compatible with Windows Phone 8, making it easier to create apps for the new OS while at the same time developing apps for other platforms.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT