Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
China moving cops on-site at Internet companies... Do-Not-Track gets some bite...Lollipop lag shows Android is really fragmented...and more tech news.
Microsoft has finally begun rolling out support for syncing shared folders to a user's computer through its OneDrive cloud storage service.
Microsoft will be making two services generally available as part of the company's push to improve the security of businesses' data.
Microsoft is said to be paying $320 million to acquire Adallom, a Cloud security provider whose services might help Microsoft in its new push toward becoming a "Cloud-first" company.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization and business intelligence service will be generally available in two weeks, marking a major milestone for the new product.
Apple gives you three free months to try out Apple Music. After that, you have to pay $10 per month for a single user membership or $15 per month for a family membership. If you like Apple Music, you don't need to do anything after the trial; your cr...
Snowflake Computing announced Tuesday that its cloud-based data warehouse service is available to all users.
Privacy group demands Uber probe... Europol hunts Isis online... Oracle goes all-in on the cloud... and more tech news.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
Microsoft is trying to lure more startups onto its Azure cloud services by offering a substantial US$120,000 credit for companies that qualify for its BizSpark Plus program.
IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW