Apple gives you three free months to try out Apple Music. After that, you have to pay $10 per month for a single user membership or $15 per month for a family membership. If you like Apple Music, you don't need to do anything after the trial; your cr...
Snowflake Computing announced Tuesday that its cloud-based data warehouse service is available to all users.
Privacy group demands Uber probe... Europol hunts Isis online... Oracle goes all-in on the cloud... and more tech news.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
Microsoft is trying to lure more startups onto its Azure cloud services by offering a substantial US$120,000 credit for companies that qualify for its BizSpark Plus program.
IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
The founder of Satyam Computer Services has been found guilty of a financial scam that brought the Hyderabad-based outsourcer to the verge of collapse before its rescue by a rival.
Foxconn Technology Group isn't satisfied with just making iPhones, and plans to break into the information security market through an upcoming joint venture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype for Business preview adds support for massive meetings, cloud-based phone administration
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, July 1
- Latest Windows 10 SDK preview helps developers build cooler photo apps
- China tightens grip over the Internet with new security law
- LG G4 goes on sale, Telstra, Optus and co offer freebies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.