Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
China moving cops on-site at Internet companies... Do-Not-Track gets some bite...Lollipop lag shows Android is really fragmented...and more tech news.
Microsoft has finally begun rolling out support for syncing shared folders to a user's computer through its OneDrive cloud storage service.
Microsoft will be making two services generally available as part of the company's push to improve the security of businesses' data.
Microsoft is said to be paying $320 million to acquire Adallom, a Cloud security provider whose services might help Microsoft in its new push toward becoming a "Cloud-first" company.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization and business intelligence service will be generally available in two weeks, marking a major milestone for the new product.
Apple gives you three free months to try out Apple Music. After that, you have to pay $10 per month for a single user membership or $15 per month for a family membership. If you like Apple Music, you don't need to do anything after the trial; your cr...
Snowflake Computing announced Tuesday that its cloud-based data warehouse service is available to all users.
Privacy group demands Uber probe... Europol hunts Isis online... Oracle goes all-in on the cloud... and more tech news.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
Microsoft is trying to lure more startups onto its Azure cloud services by offering a substantial US$120,000 credit for companies that qualify for its BizSpark Plus program.
IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AI scheduling startup launches subscription for businesses
- MediaTek will sit out the ARM race for Windows 10 PCs
- Roborace: When software engineers are the heroes
- This tool can help you discover Cisco Smart Install protocol abuse
- Yooka-Laylee preview: This cheerful platformer's like Banjo-Kazooie from a parallel universe
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCICT Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW