China moving cops on-site at Internet companies... Do-Not-Track gets some bite...Lollipop lag shows Android is really fragmented...and more tech news.
Microsoft has finally begun rolling out support for syncing shared folders to a user's computer through its OneDrive cloud storage service.
Microsoft will be making two services generally available as part of the company's push to improve the security of businesses' data.
Microsoft is said to be paying $320 million to acquire Adallom, a Cloud security provider whose services might help Microsoft in its new push toward becoming a "Cloud-first" company.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization and business intelligence service will be generally available in two weeks, marking a major milestone for the new product.
Apple gives you three free months to try out Apple Music. After that, you have to pay $10 per month for a single user membership or $15 per month for a family membership. If you like Apple Music, you don't need to do anything after the trial; your cr...
Snowflake Computing announced Tuesday that its cloud-based data warehouse service is available to all users.
Privacy group demands Uber probe... Europol hunts Isis online... Oracle goes all-in on the cloud... and more tech news.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
Microsoft is trying to lure more startups onto its Azure cloud services by offering a substantial US$120,000 credit for companies that qualify for its BizSpark Plus program.
IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
Intel is becoming a little more diverse, just several months after announcing an ambitious plan to add more women and minority workers to its ranks.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC