RightScale is adding OpenStack and SoftLayer to the list of cloud services that can be managed from its RightScale Cloud Management Platform.
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has bagged a £1.37 billion (US$2.2 billion) business process outsourcing order from Friends Life, a provider of pensions, investments, and insurance, it said in a filing to Indian stock exchanges.
The U.S. Air Force is close to making decisions on the future of a sprawling Oracle ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) project that is supposed to remake the military branch's worldwide supply chain, according to a recently released document.
IBM has elected Virginia Rometty as president and chief executive officer effective Jan. 1, replacing Sam Palmisano, who will retain the chairman's role.
Equinix has launched an online marketplace for its data center customers, to make it easier for them to buy and sell network, managed hosting and other services among themselves.
Criminals are embracing methods to trap debit and credit cards in ATMs for retrieval later, a move believed to be motivated by better security measures designed to ensure card details are not copied at the machines, according to an industry group.
CSC's Chairman and CEO, Michael W. Laphen, plans to retire from his position no later than a year from now, the company announced on Tuesday.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, reported on Monday strong revenue and profit growth in the quarter ended Sept. 30, despite difficult economic conditions in some of its key markets in the U.S. and Europe.
Strong results for tech companies, especially Google, and an easing of concerns about the economy boosted confidence in the computer sector, as markets closed Friday on a positive note.
Dell is expanding its China services business one step at a time as it tries to overcome quirks associated with running a business in that market, a company executive said on Friday.
India's second-largest outsourcer, Infosys, reported strong revenue and profit growth for the quarter ended Sept. 30, despite concerns about economic problems in its key markets in the U.S. and Europe.
Salesforce.com chairman and CEO, Marc Benioff will on Wednesday speak at a local restaurant in San Francisco, after his keynote at Oracle OpenWorld 2011 was cancelled by Oracle.
One thing became clear at Oracle's OpenWorld conference on Monday: The vendor is intent on drilling the benefits of its hardware-plus-software systems into a customer base that largely remains invested only in Oracle's applications, databases and mid...
French operator Orange has expanded its cloud computing portfolio with Flexible SSL, a remote access service that allows users to connect with enterprise resources securely, it said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW