Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
Hybrid Television Services, Australia’s exclusive TiVo distributor, is restructuring its business to make way for new video on demand and interactive services.
Following last month’s news that Adelaide will get a $3 million WiMax mobile broadband network, the Seven Network has announced plans to build a $50 million WiMax network in Perth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- Kaby Lake starts strong as Intel retools PC strategy
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Operational ReadinessSA
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW