Citrix Systems has acquired ShareFile for an undisclosed sum, in an effort to break into the cloud-based data sharing market, the company said on Thursday.
ShareFile has launched native clients for Apple's iOS and Google's Android OS, allowing smartphone users to access its file sharing service, the company said on Thursday.
ShareFile has launched Sync, a tool that allows users to continuously synchronize files from specified desktop folders, in an effort to make its cloud-based file transfer service easier to use, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA