Things will get rowdier for vendors of cloud collaboration, communication and office productivity applications now that Microsoft plans to unleash a take-no-prisoners assault on the market with Office 365.
We're tickled to announce a new alliance between Network World and online training provider Webucator. Network World has teamed up with Webucator, a provider of SharePoint2010 training, to give away SharePoint classes for up to three people. If you'r...
Microsoft became decidedly more social with SharePoint 2010, adding social networking tools like improved wiki and blog integration, tagging and microblogging into its SharePoint MySites feature.
Microsoft has begun upgrading cloud-based Exchange and SharePoint services to its 2010 offerings, but the migration is expected to last all year and many customers may see only a "preview" version of the technology in 2010.
Microsoft has launched the newest versions of its Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint software packages.
Whitepapers about Sharepoint
Native tools often lack the necessary functionality to effectively customise your environment to meet the needs of your business. In this on-demand webcast, Dan Barker and Alexander Kirillov will explore the various options available to customising your environment, as well as their limitations. See how to best use the options available for application change management and how to get the best out of an investment.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA