Sharpe has offered some tips to get food lasting longer when refrigerated as part of a press release but they're actually worth reading.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
When you check into Japan's newest hotel, a mechanized velociraptor in a bellhop cap greets you at the front desk.
With its entry into the market of 4K high definition television sets, Sharp Electronics has elected to use Google's Android TV operating system to run the higher-end models, bringing computer-like functionality to these devices.
Charter wins Time Warner with $55 million bid...Jony Ive moves upstairs at Apple... Sharp shows off its slow-mo phone...and more tech news.
Electronics maker Sharp is showing off smartphones that can play back video at rates up to 2,100 frames per second (fps) for a smoother slow motion effect.
Electronics maker Sharp is launching what it believes is the next phase in high-definition TVs with a 4K screen that can display imagery at 8K resolution, seen as the display standard to follow 4K.
Struggling display manufacturer Sharp, reeling from fierce competition in smartphones, will push automakers to incorporate vehicle dashboards that have gestural commands, thin bezels and other next-generation features.
Former Office chief returns to Microsoft... Turing manuscript fetches $1 million... Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia talking merger... and more tech news.
Sharp has developed a 5.5-inch display with 3860 x 2160 pixel resolution, which is equivalent to "ultra high definition," also known as 4K.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
EMC pools assets into data lakes...U.S. bill aims at ed tech companies...leaked FTC report could free EC to act on Google... and more tech news
One of the biggest gripes with Google's Chromecast is that there's no way to control it apart from using a phone, tablet, or laptop. That can be a problem if you need to answer a phone call, your kid has run off with the family iPad, and House of Car...
LCDs aren't ideal for drawing, but you might be hard-pressed to remember that with Sharp's latest displays.
Be it telegrams or feature phones, Japan can't bear to part with yesterday's technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW