Adobe warned Thursday of a critical bug in its Shockwave Player that affects both Windows and Macintosh PCs.
Adobe Systems patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its Shockwave Player on Tuesday. Most of the flaws could allow an attacker to run their own code on an affected computer.
Adobe Systems has released a patch for its Shockwave Player to fix a critical vulnerability, the company wrote on its security blog on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW