Adobe warned Thursday of a critical bug in its Shockwave Player that affects both Windows and Macintosh PCs.
Adobe Systems patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its Shockwave Player on Tuesday. Most of the flaws could allow an attacker to run their own code on an affected computer.
Adobe Systems has released a patch for its Shockwave Player to fix a critical vulnerability, the company wrote on its security blog on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW