Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
Earlier this month, Sidecar expanded its mobile ride hailing service to deliver medical marijuana in San Francisco. It's not the only substance the startup wants to bring to your door.
Car-hailing app Sidecar is trying to make further inroads into same-day deliveries.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
Uber aims to give people an easy way to hail a ride from their smartphones, but its surge pricing is wreaking havoc on at least some customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW