Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
The vast majority of Android phones can be hacked by sending them a specially crafted multimedia message (MMS), a security researcher has found.
Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
Some of the most widely used messaging apps in the world, including Google Hangouts, Facebook chat, Yahoo Messenger and Snapchat, flunked a best-practices security test by advocacy group the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
The wait is almost over for early adopters of Blackphone, an Android-based smartphone that promises enhanced privacy and security.
The Blackphone security-focused smartphone will go on the market in three weeks and "a few thousand" have already been sold through pre-orders, executives from the device's makers say.
Blackphone, the Swiss start-up that's launching a smartphone with encrypted communications, is planning a series of devices around the same idea, one of the company's co-founders said on Monday.
Dutch telecom operator KPN has struck a deal with encrypted communications provider Silent Circle to start offering its Dutch, German and Belgian customers encrypted phone calls and text messages.
Playing on mobile users' fears of commercial and government surveillance, two companies are building a phone they say is designed to protect privacy. The joint venture between smartphone manufacturer Geeksphone and encrypted communications provider S...
2013 was the year we learned we must encrypt our data if we don't want the likes of the U.S. National Security Agency or the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters reading it as it crosses the Internet.
Two privacy-focused email providers have launched the Dark Mail Alliance, a project to engineer an email system with robust defenses against spying.
A San Francisco-based security company will no longer sell a consumer virtual private network (VPN) service, citing an uncertain legal environment that could threaten its users' privacy.
Companies offering anonymous Web browsing and communication services are seeing a huge increase in business since recent news leaks about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass data collection and surveillance activities.
The U.S. National Security Agency's reported efforts to weaken encryption standards have prompted an encrypted communications company to move away from cryptographic algorithms sanctioned by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NI...
Silent Circle, a company specializing in encrypted communications, released a messaging application for Android devices on Wednesday that encrypts and securely erases messages and files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW