One of China's most popular social media services, Sina Weibo, filed papers on Friday for an initial public offering in the U.S. with the target of raising US$500 million.
Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, conceded Tuesday that user growth has been slowing. The social networking platform, however, dispelled reports that the company was seeing its user base decline as a result of a government crackdown on online ru...
One of China's most popular Twitter-like services, Sina Weibo, said it needs better systems to stop harmful rumors on the site, but doesn't intend to force its users to register with their real names.
A popular Twitter-like service in China with <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/227714/chinaand8217s_sina_benefits_from_surge_in_microblogging.html">140 million users</a> was hit by a worm earlier this week that resembles past att...
The operator of one of China's largest Twitter-like services is developing an English language version of its microblog platform.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT