Social networking sites in China that are modeled on Facebook are having a hard time holding on to users, with customers like Beijing resident Shi Yunfeng, drifting away to newer services.
Apple promised to investigate a report that a young Chinese woman was electrocuted when she answered her iPhone 5 while it was plugged into its charger.
Chinese Internet giant Alibaba Group has acquired an 18 percent stake in the Twitter-like Weibo service from Sina, as part of a partnership focused on social commerce and giving merchants on Alibaba the opportunity to connect and build relationships ...
China's top IT firms have pledged to step up the regulation of their services as government authorities have intensified calls to control the development of the nation's Internet.
Chinese Internet giant Tencent has launched an English language interface to its popular microblogging service, putting the company in closer competition with Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC