Workers in telecom departments may be understandably apprehensive about switching from TDM to SIP, since it could conceivably put them out of work.
The latest iteration of Google's Android mobile operating system has arrived in version 2.3 – codenamed 'Gingerbread' – with support for larger, tablet-sized screens.
Session Initiation Protocol will remain the driver of innovation in unified communications for the next decade, putting it on par with TCP/IP as a networking game changer, Avaya's CEO told an overflow crowd at his Interop keynote address Tuesday.
By its own admission, insurance and financial services giant Suncorp had no unified communication technology just three years ago, but since then the introduction of IP telephony and videoconferencing has worked wonders for how the business leverages...
Skype Technologies SA announced Monday a beta version of its popular voice-over-IP service for businesses that have IP-based switches running on the Session Initiation Protocol.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTProject SupportNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA