Siri can be your enforcer the next time someone owes you money.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Finding images, sending messages, and transferring money in third-party apps is about to get a whole lot easier.
Siri just can't seem to say her last name correctly, so Babs asked Tim Cook to fix it—and then leaked the alleged date when it'll be done.
Use the Mac's dictation support to launch Siri using a vocal command.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
Viv is going to be a cross-platform assistant that replaces apps and chatbots with conversations.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Apple has agreed to pay US $24.9 million to a patent holding company to resolve a 5-year-old lawsuit accusing the tech giant's Siri digital assistant of infringing one of its patents.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Australia will be one of three countries to receive an alpha release of Microsoft’s personal assistant. Unfortunately, the alpha model of Cortona will not support Australian accents and idioms as it inherits US and UK speaking models.
Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
- Logitech G213 Prodigy review: An ambitious keyboard that's oversized and overpriced
- Razer Ornata review: An expensive rubber-dome keyboard that comes with a mechanical click
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW