India has decided to allow mobile services operations to be wholly owned by foreign investors, a move that is expected to lead multinationals to take full control of their Indian joint ventures by buying out local partners.
Sistema's mobile services joint venture in India has failed to get the country's Supreme Court to change its decision to cancel its mobile licenses.
India has cut in half the minimum bid price for 2G spectrum to be used by operators of CDMA services, after there were no bidders in an auction for the spectrum last year.
India's auction of mobile spectrum has not attracted new foreign investors, reflecting growing uncertainty about investment policies in the country and the growth potential of its mobile market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW