New computer forensic tools will make it possible to recover more data from corrupted hard drives so long as the missing files haven't been overwritten.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW