Leaving Galaxys in its rear view.
When great companies make poor smartphones
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
The perfect little smartphone
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
smartphone in pictures
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Tech firms like Apple still need to convince a lot of people that using their smartphone for contactless payments isn’t a major security risk.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s...
HTC definitely won its fair share of fans with the One (M7), and is on the right track to do the same with the One (M8). That said, some issues continue to linger which could be reasons to avoid the device and opt for a competitor’s. Here are five re...
Whitepapers about smartphone
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices. • Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Videos about smartphone
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW