Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Oppo has taken its first steps into the Western world with a soft launch into Australia on Tuesday, and is optimistic about its competitive prospects.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW