Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it...
The LG Optimus F3 smartphone was first announced back in June, and like the rest of the F-series, promised low-budget access to 4G. Five months later, the device has hit Australian shores, and will be available via Telstra for $249.
Telstra is poised to be the sole stockist of the HTC One Max when the Android smartphone goes on sale from November 26 across the carrier's retail stores.
Telstra will become the first – and likely the only - Australian telecommunications provider to stock the LG-manufactured Google Nexus 5 from November 26, with pre-orders open online now.
It's here! It's here! Google’s new smartphone is (FINALLY) here!
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
At Berlin's Sony Center, models went for a swim with what could be Sony's new Z1 waterproof smartphone
The latest beta of Canonical's Linux smartphone system shows the outlines of a possible winner
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
Apple's iOS is closing the gap on rival Android in the US market, according to new statistics released today by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, which says that the three months that ended in May 2013 saw iOS' share of the American smartphone market grow b...
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTTester / DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT