Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it...
The LG Optimus F3 smartphone was first announced back in June, and like the rest of the F-series, promised low-budget access to 4G. Five months later, the device has hit Australian shores, and will be available via Telstra for $249.
Telstra is poised to be the sole stockist of the HTC One Max when the Android smartphone goes on sale from November 26 across the carrier's retail stores.
Telstra will become the first – and likely the only - Australian telecommunications provider to stock the LG-manufactured Google Nexus 5 from November 26, with pre-orders open online now.
It's here! It's here! Google’s new smartphone is (FINALLY) here!
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
At Berlin's Sony Center, models went for a swim with what could be Sony's new Z1 waterproof smartphone
The latest beta of Canonical's Linux smartphone system shows the outlines of a possible winner
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
Apple's iOS is closing the gap on rival Android in the US market, according to new statistics released today by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, which says that the three months that ended in May 2013 saw iOS' share of the American smartphone market grow b...
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW