Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
ICT solutions provider, Huawei, has unveiled what it claims to be the “world’s fastest smartphone,” the Ascend P2, at the 2013 Mobile World Congress (MWC).
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Google's much-anticipated, rarely-seen Nexus 4 smartphone is back in stock on the Google Play online store.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Mobile phones will become an increasing menace to network security that could drop malware onto protected devices when they dock to sync or plug into USB ports to charge, security experts say in a Georgia Tech report.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
While Sprint's new dual-screen Kyocera Echo smartphone is an industry first, its debut is being met with some skepticism.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
To pay or not to pay, that is the mobile user conundrum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW