Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
ICT solutions provider, Huawei, has unveiled what it claims to be the “world’s fastest smartphone,” the Ascend P2, at the 2013 Mobile World Congress (MWC).
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Google's much-anticipated, rarely-seen Nexus 4 smartphone is back in stock on the Google Play online store.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Mobile phones will become an increasing menace to network security that could drop malware onto protected devices when they dock to sync or plug into USB ports to charge, security experts say in a Georgia Tech report.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
While Sprint's new dual-screen Kyocera Echo smartphone is an industry first, its debut is being met with some skepticism.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
To pay or not to pay, that is the mobile user conundrum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC