ICT solutions provider, Huawei, has unveiled what it claims to be the “world’s fastest smartphone,” the Ascend P2, at the 2013 Mobile World Congress (MWC).
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Google's much-anticipated, rarely-seen Nexus 4 smartphone is back in stock on the Google Play online store.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Mobile phones will become an increasing menace to network security that could drop malware onto protected devices when they dock to sync or plug into USB ports to charge, security experts say in a Georgia Tech report.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
While Sprint's new dual-screen Kyocera Echo smartphone is an industry first, its debut is being met with some skepticism.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
To pay or not to pay, that is the mobile user conundrum.
The Samsung Captivate The Samsung Captivate, an Android 2.1 smartphone, will go on sale at AT&T later this year, offering a 4-in. Super AMOLED touchscreen display and a 1 GHz processor that may help make the device a viable competitor to the iPho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC