Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
The iPhone 6s release date seems to be beyond doubt now. Apple is confidently believed to be releasing the new models on September 18 in tier-one countries. This will follow a launch date thought to be September 9...
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the rollout of Windows 10, which will run on smartphones and other devices.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
This may be anathema for someone in the business of writing about tech to say, but I'm not all that interested in iPhone rumors. Shipping products are what grab my attention, not unicorns and phantasms. The minute Tim Cook holds up the new device is ...
Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW