With iPhones and BlackBerrys everywhere, and Google Android devices on the rise, it's easy to forget that Palm was the company that made it all happen.
Watch out Apple iPhone, Google's mobile operating system, Android continues to increase its popularity at a growth rate of 32 percent year over year, according to a recent report.
It's hard to believe it's that time of the year already, but Mother's Day is fast approaching. A smartphone is an ideal gift for all type of mums and it could make her life a whole lot easier! With this in mind, we run you through our handy guide to ...
Has any smartphone had a more unusual marketing campaign than the Nexus One? Google's touchscreen Android handset debuted in January to mostly favorable reviews.
So far 2010 seems to be the year of Google Android. HTC has already flown the flag with its impressive flagship Desire smartphone, but Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 has also generated plenty of positive buzz.
In an explosive story, US blog Gizmodo has claimed to have found what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
As I type this, Microsoft is announcing two new slider mobile phones, the Kin One and Kin Two -- successors to the beloved but aging-faster-than-Mickey-Rourke T-Mobile Sidekick.
With a better design and stronger specs, the Kin Two (Verizon; price TBA) outshines its sibling, the Kin One. But it isn't perfect: Limitations and omissions within the software keep it from being a threat to lower-priced smartphones on Verizon.
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
Apple held its big iPhone OS 4.0 sneak peek event today, announcing 100 new user features for the next iteration of the iPhone operating system. The media event focused on seven of the features--most of which position the iPhone as both more capable,...
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
iPhones appear to pose greater security risks than Android, Blackberry and Nokia smart phones, but is this really the case? An nCircle survey says yes, security expert Charlie Miller says not necessarily, and Pwn2Own sponsor TippingPoint won't say.
Observing Android is kind of like watching a child's early years: We've seen it since the beginning; we've always known it's been on the brink of a massive growth spurt. But that hasn't made it any less impressive to see how quickly it's matured.
Sprint's new HTC EVO 4G smartphone is being hailed as the new ruler of the Android empire. But has the crown really been passed?
Palm is reporting dramatically lower sales of its WebOS-based smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW