"For the record, Windows Mobile 6.5 is DONE . . . complete . . . looks really good."
Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue-and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 900 p...
Control 7 different devices with your iPhone, play Internet radio on your BlackBerry, and more
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
Ever since Apple changed the game for mobile devices with the iPhone back in 2007, every major device manufacturer has rushed to come up with their own variation on the smartphone in a so-far futile attempt to "kill" the iPhone.
Apple iPhone, Android G1, AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Diamond, and three flavors of BlackBerry compete for one pocket. Which should you choose?
Despite Apple's formal opposition and upcoming 3.0 firmware, users still seek jailbroken iPhone advantages -- and developers deliver
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Although a collective sigh may be raised at comparing yet another touch-screen smartphone with Apple's Apple's iPhone 3G, Palm's Pre has been generating plenty of buzz since it was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year.
A day after a leading industry analyst reported that Dell cancelled its smartphone due to lack of interest from cellular carriers, a new report says the PC maker's handset may be very much alive.
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
Global PC vendor Acer made its first move into the smartphone market at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month and I had a chance to sit down and try out a few of the new devices in Taipei.
With the first Android-powered mobile phone -- the HTC Dream -- recently hitting the market in Australia, comparisons will the ever-popular Apple iPhone 3G have already begun.
New phone will sport Toshiba's TV technology, a touch screen, and a sleek design
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT