If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business is a necessary gamble for the software company's future growth in mobile, and for Nokia an admission that it doesn't have enough resources to successfully compete with Samsung and Apple, ...
Four new smartphone OSes intend to challenge Apple and Google's dominant position. Mozilla's Firefox OS is the first out of the gate, but Canonical, Samsung Electronics and Intel, as well as Finnish upstart Jolla Mobile, are also getting their altern...
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water fo...
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
BlackBerry has announced that it is has essentially put itself up for sale. So where did it all go wrong for Canadian firm which was once a leader in the mobile industry?
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Got a slow iPhone? Speed up your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with our speed tips for older iPhones.
Which to buy? iPad 4 (also known simply as 'iPad with Retina display'), iPad 2, iPad mini? Or hold out for the iPad mini 2 or the iPad 5? Here we help you decide on your next Apple tablet.
Your Apple ID is the login user name you use for Apple's iTunes, App Store, iMessage and FaceTime services, Apple Online Store, Support Forums, Genius Bar appointments, product registration and Developer account. What should you don it you forget it ...
With its plus-sized screen, LG's just-announced G2 Android smartphone approaches the nebulous phablet territory, but it definitely looks and feels like a phone.
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
The Moto X reveal didn't deliver the super phone many Android fans were hoping for, but Motorola's latest flagship handset isn't playing the spec game like Samsung and HTC. The philosophy behind the Moto X is a laudable one, and I hope that other And...
The Nokia Lumia 925 is essentially a refresh of last year's handset, the Lumia 920, but with a bit of added panache, like a thinner body to fit your hand better and a suite of extra software features. It's a capable phone, but Nokia forgot to include...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia