iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
Much of what Apple offers enterprise workers and their IT departments in the new iPhone 5S and 5C comes by virtue of its new iOS 7, first announced in June.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business is a necessary gamble for the software company's future growth in mobile, and for Nokia an admission that it doesn't have enough resources to successfully compete with Samsung and Apple, ...
Four new smartphone OSes intend to challenge Apple and Google's dominant position. Mozilla's Firefox OS is the first out of the gate, but Canonical, Samsung Electronics and Intel, as well as Finnish upstart Jolla Mobile, are also getting their altern...
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water fo...
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
BlackBerry has announced that it is has essentially put itself up for sale. So where did it all go wrong for Canadian firm which was once a leader in the mobile industry?
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Got a slow iPhone? Speed up your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with our speed tips for older iPhones.
Which to buy? iPad 4 (also known simply as 'iPad with Retina display'), iPad 2, iPad mini? Or hold out for the iPad mini 2 or the iPad 5? Here we help you decide on your next Apple tablet.
Your Apple ID is the login user name you use for Apple's iTunes, App Store, iMessage and FaceTime services, Apple Online Store, Support Forums, Genius Bar appointments, product registration and Developer account. What should you don it you forget it ...
With its plus-sized screen, LG's just-announced G2 Android smartphone approaches the nebulous phablet territory, but it definitely looks and feels like a phone.
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC