Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The newly-launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones will be available through Telstra stores and online from March 11.
Samsung has announced its next-generation flagship smartphones - the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 6 (Marshmallow). Both phones look strikingly similar to last year's models (the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge), but include features like...
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT