T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Tuesday morning, Microsoft took the wraps off Mango, an update to its Windows Phone 7 platform that includes more than 500 new features designed to improve multitasking, offer more dynamic information and make apps and the OS work together more effic...
The CEO of France Telecom, the parent company of network operator Orange, says Apple's next iPhone will be smaller and thinner.
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled many new features to its Windows Phone software but it left out a few that some people had hoped to see.
Asustek Computer will introduce a new device next week combining the features of a phone and a tablet PC, making it a potential rival to the Dell Streak and possibly heralding more such devices, the company and analysts said on Tuesday.
Apple unveiled a revamp of its Apple Store iPhone app on Monday to include custom configurations for new Macs and more support options when you visit an Apple Store location.
If you shop in the U.S., you're likely familiar with the Nordstrom brand. It's not just another department store: It's a business with legendary customer support.
Samsung has officially confirmed that Australian models of its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone will not feature Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Intel may have made a big splash this week announcing it's going to focus on the mobile market, but its rival in the space says the chip maker has an uphill climb ahead of it.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Sharp is preparing to launch a new Aquos smartphone in markets around the world, it said Friday.
Future versions of Apple's iPhone will support China Mobile's fourth generation (4G) network, China's largest mobile carrier said, a sign that it will eventually offer the iconic device to its 600 million customers.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW