Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications barely broke even during the third quarter, and reported a small year-on-year drop in revenue as an increase in the average selling price of its phones was offset by a 9 percent fall in volume.
iFixit's iPhone teardowns seem to happen earlier every year. This time, the hardware repair group has cracked open an iPhone 4S one day ahead of its October 14 launch date.
As part of the 10th anniversary of the seminal Grand Theft Auto III -- the first 3D game of the extensive Grand Theft Auto series, and the progenitor of the critically acclaimed Vice City, San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV -- Rockstar Games has ann...
Quanta Computer, the Taiwanese contract computer manufacturer, is now the ninth company to license patents from Microsoft for its Android devices, the companies said Thursday.
The legal battle between Apple and Samsung has reached fever pitch, with Apple getting an injunction to stop the sale of the Galaxy 10.1 tablet in Australia as Samsung launches new versions of its smartphones to keep them on sale in the Netherlands. ...
Phone design in China is done much like being served snake, chicken, fish and frog when eating a single meal in the country, according to Hagen Fendler, the chief design director for handsets at Chinese smartphone maker Huawei.
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
With the release of iOS 5 upon us and the iPhone 4S coming imminently, Information Appliance Associates has announced the release of BerryMover, an app that can perform a brain transplant from a BlackBerry to an iPhone, right on the iOS device itself...
AT&T sneakily announced a small batch of new phones this week, one of which is the sequel to the well-received Motorola Atrix--the Atrix 2.
After helping pave the way for platform independent websites and applications, the Mozilla Foundation has set a new, and ambitious, task for itself to standardize mobile applications on the Web platform as well, according to a talk given by its chief...
Microsoft and Nokia are wooing Symbian developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone ahead of the launch of the Finnish company's first smartphone based on Microsoft's platform.
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
The latest additions to Nokia's phone portfolio, the C2-05 and the X2-05, come with a new browser that uses Nokia's own compression technology to deliver content faster, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD