iFixit's iPhone teardowns seem to happen earlier every year. This time, the hardware repair group has cracked open an iPhone 4S one day ahead of its October 14 launch date.
As part of the 10th anniversary of the seminal Grand Theft Auto III -- the first 3D game of the extensive Grand Theft Auto series, and the progenitor of the critically acclaimed Vice City, San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV -- Rockstar Games has ann...
Quanta Computer, the Taiwanese contract computer manufacturer, is now the ninth company to license patents from Microsoft for its Android devices, the companies said Thursday.
The legal battle between Apple and Samsung has reached fever pitch, with Apple getting an injunction to stop the sale of the Galaxy 10.1 tablet in Australia as Samsung launches new versions of its smartphones to keep them on sale in the Netherlands. ...
Phone design in China is done much like being served snake, chicken, fish and frog when eating a single meal in the country, according to Hagen Fendler, the chief design director for handsets at Chinese smartphone maker Huawei.
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
With the release of iOS 5 upon us and the iPhone 4S coming imminently, Information Appliance Associates has announced the release of BerryMover, an app that can perform a brain transplant from a BlackBerry to an iPhone, right on the iOS device itself...
AT&T sneakily announced a small batch of new phones this week, one of which is the sequel to the well-received Motorola Atrix--the Atrix 2.
After helping pave the way for platform independent websites and applications, the Mozilla Foundation has set a new, and ambitious, task for itself to standardize mobile applications on the Web platform as well, according to a talk given by its chief...
Microsoft and Nokia are wooing Symbian developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone ahead of the launch of the Finnish company's first smartphone based on Microsoft's platform.
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
The latest additions to Nokia's phone portfolio, the C2-05 and the X2-05, come with a new browser that uses Nokia's own compression technology to deliver content faster, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistVIC
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD