Research In Motion (RIM) has announced Tag, a feature that will allow users of some BlackBerry phones to share contact information, documents and multimedia content by tapping their BlackBerry smartphones together, the company said on Sunday.
Apple's iPhone 4S launches this Friday 14 October and it hasn’t taken long for the telcos to react: Optus and Vodafone detailed pricing and plan information for the new iPhone over the weekend.
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
The battle for the living room is heating up, and Sony needs to take over Sony Ericsson in order to better compete with the likes of Samsung and a more aggressive Apple as home electronics sector products become increasingly converged, according to a...
Nokia's N9 smartphone -- the first to run the company's MeeGo operating system -- is now available through Telstra after the telco detailed pricing and plans on its Web site.
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
Speculation for months suggested Apple would put an Near-Field Communication chip in its next iPhone. But when the iPhone 4S was unveiled this week, the mobile payment technology was missing from the device.
Apple's new iPhone 4S, despite failing to win over many pundits, bloggers and early adopters, nevertheless seems destined to be as successful as the old iPhone.
HTC has announced its latest smartphone in its Sensation series, the XL, with the Beats audio technology, will go on sale at the beginning of November across Europe and Asia.
New research conducted on behalf of the Wi-Fi Alliance shows that while wireless users are making strides on the security front, they’re still leaving their Wi-Fi networks too open to intruders.
Apple has changed the antenna in the new iPhone 4S so that the cellular radio in the phone can choose between two antennas, depending on which one is sending or receiving signal best. These two antennas are part of the stainless steel band that wraps...
With the attention on Apple this week and the unveiling of the iPhone 5...I mean iPhone 4S, it is easy to forget about other mobile devices. But, Microsoft is pushing out "Mango" to current Windows Phone 7 users, and new Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" dev...
Samsung Australia has confirmed it is expecting to launch its Galaxy Note Android smartphone in Australia in "early 2012".
If an iPhone goes missing, well, there's an app for that. (It's Apple's venerable.) But where's the equivalent for Android? Surely there must be some app-tastic way to locate a rogue Android handset.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia