If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Following a recent uproar over the ways in which Apple and Google collect location information from mobile users, two U.S. senators have proposed a law that would require companies to get permission from mobile users before sharing that information w...
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) will allow its most frequent flyers to check in using NFC-compatible stickers, the company said on Tuesday.
Don't put any dirt on Nokia's coffin just yet--the company still has some life in it. A victory in its patent war with Apple means a new revenue stream for Nokia, and a stronger position to enforce its patent portfolio with other mobile device makers...
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
Microsoft is trying to woo Android application developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone.
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
Sprint, Samsung and Google are investigating customer complaints about problems with Nexus S smartphone connections and the deletion of photos taken with the devices, a Sprint spokesman said.
Nearly 1 billion smartphones will be shipped globally in 2015, almost double the amount for all of 2011, as millions of people seek out the more powerful mobile phones that are dropping in price, market research firm IDC said.
Sprint has launched its long-rumored Photon 4G, its first Motorola Android phone running the Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core ARM processor.
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
Next-generation applications will be location-specific, offering users information and features related to where they are at any given moment, Adobe Systems CTO Kevin Lynch, said at the Open Mobile Summit conference on Thursday.
While Google's software can't make the trains run on time, it can now tell you just how late they'll be.
Every day in large and small offices across America, business workers ignore the PC or desk phone and grab their smartphones for convenient voice, email and Internet access. But delivering high quality cellular service inside office buildings is a ch...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW