Bluestacks plans to soon start offering technology that will let PC users run Android apps on their laptops and desktops.
Since introducing Windows Phone 7 at the Mobile World Congress more than a year ago, it has almost seemed as if Microsoft had turned away from its core customers -- namely, business users -- but this week's announcement by CEO Steve Ballmer proves th...
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Tuesday morning, Microsoft took the wraps off Mango, an update to its Windows Phone 7 platform that includes more than 500 new features designed to improve multitasking, offer more dynamic information and make apps and the OS work together more effic...
The CEO of France Telecom, the parent company of network operator Orange, says Apple's next iPhone will be smaller and thinner.
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled many new features to its Windows Phone software but it left out a few that some people had hoped to see.
Asustek Computer will introduce a new device next week combining the features of a phone and a tablet PC, making it a potential rival to the Dell Streak and possibly heralding more such devices, the company and analysts said on Tuesday.
Apple unveiled a revamp of its Apple Store iPhone app on Monday to include custom configurations for new Macs and more support options when you visit an Apple Store location.
If you shop in the U.S., you're likely familiar with the Nordstrom brand. It's not just another department store: It's a business with legendary customer support.
Samsung has officially confirmed that Australian models of its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone will not feature Near Field Communications (NFC) technology.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Intel may have made a big splash this week announcing it's going to focus on the mobile market, but its rival in the space says the chip maker has an uphill climb ahead of it.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
Sharp is preparing to launch a new Aquos smartphone in markets around the world, it said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia