Android smartphone users finally have a chance to run a mobile version of the Firefox browser. It's the first time the smartphone version has been released on a widely used mobile OS.
AT&T today said it plans to turn on faster upload speeds for the Motorola Atrix 4G and HTC Inspire 4G sometime in April after incurring customer wrath for not offering the faster speeds when the devices launched in February.
With tablets invading the enterprise, IT departments are facing new challenges around controlling mobile connectivity expenses.
Google has added the ability for developers to sell digital content from inside applications on Android Market, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
LG today announced that its Optimus Me Android smartphone will hit Australian stores in April for $229.
A company charged with fraud by Verizon and the Texas attorney general is fighting back, asking an Arizona court on Monday not to impose an injunction that would shut down its business.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
A week after it launched Firefox 4 for the desktop, Mozilla today shipped the final version of Firefox 4 for Android.
Amazon's new Cloud Drive online storage service allows customers to store music in the cloud and, in the U.S., stream it to an Android app or through a Web browser.
Telstra has announced the full pricing details for its Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone, which goes on sale today.
St.George Bank has launched a new smartphone application for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
Semiconductor companies in Taiwan plan to hire thousands of new employees on the island this year to meet the fast-growing global consumer demand for smartphones and tablet PCs.
Google joins an growing number of companies offering group chat capabilities via text messaging on smartphones with the release of Disco Messenger.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW