Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW